Sunday, July 18, 2010

Holy cow :) where do I begin???



I'm back home but just for a few hours. Check out my videos on youtube to hear my updates. I have more videos to come but will upload them later when I recover :))) My surgery went okay. I had it in the morning at 8 AM, I had no pain at all, wow I was suprised but in a shock that all was so quickly over I had to cry. The surgery lated for about two hours but I was sleeping for another hour before I woke up.
I'll write more about it later. I don't have much time .. damn it :) but I'll be back soon!


I'll write you soon! Check out my new videos on youtube :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...