Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update on my CI surgery





I owe you an update I know. I'm sorry. I've been writing a lot at hospital. My journal is very, very interesting at the moment and very much in detail and stretches out on a couple of pages (and that on my computer) cool eh? :))


Check out my videos on YT to stay in touch on me. I haven't been able to keep a blog but I'll be back when I have regular internet access so that I can devote my time to write here. All is going well but I will need another sugery.


My implant doesn't lay properly inside my cochlear so well there were some complications. I won't go further into detail but I need another surgery to fix that. Tomorrow I'm set for the second one... I already got my processor and can hear that is so awesome but still it sounds freaky :) not what it used to... and when I blow a whistle omg... it sounds like one of those dog pipes that you use to call your dog. awful :) ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...