Saturday, September 24, 2011

Outside The Balcony - POEM



Back from vacation! A few weeks ago I went to Croatia, to visit family, friends and have a few days off to go to the coast. This is Senj, a place in Croatia. We stayed for two days. Upon arrival there was a little but strong storm, all was wet and cold outside. Later the clouds disappeared and we had great weather.
Here's a poem I wrote while I was sitting outside my balcony enjoying the sunrise early in the morning! Hope you'll enjoy it! 
I posted this poem on Facebook. You can have a look and if you like leave me some comments! Here's the LINK!





Your bionic PoetryGirl





Sandra


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...