Saturday, September 24, 2011

A new season started - new intentions - more poetry

Hi there!!


It's been a long time.... lot's of stuff going on. I'm back from my vacation! I started a new challenge with a small group of friends from ccor. Here are some of my new intentions. There were more but those are more or less all about poetry and I thought to share them here!


More will come soon! New videos are planned to be uploaded daily (if time allows & the editing). 


Stay in touch! More's coming soon!
Oh yes and I keep writing poetry again. Sometimes I need a new fresh start to get out of this stale depressing dark writer's block feeling. :)


Your bionic PoetryGirl





Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...