Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Does my Cochlear Implant work well?

Hmmmm!!!

A week or perhaps two my speech processor used to work well without anything negative to report.. I had the coil changed and it worked great. However a few days ago, it started again to have little failure problems...

I took a closer look and saw that this little outside part is a bit "broken", how do you say? Have a look at the photo! This is what I mean? Can you see!


I guess this is the reason what makes the strange "blackouts" happen again. It's a bit odd but at least I know what's the matter. I'll have to wait until my audiologist comes back from vacation then I'll stop by to tell him about.

This is however not such a big deal, I could live day by day even with this little minor issue, as long as my cochlear implant still works. I got used to hear again so not to hear but be a bit adjustment to me.
I respect everyone's choice. I have made one for myself. I want to hear but also enjoy silence many times.

Someone who doesn't hear is not much different than someone with hearing!

Go to my Facebook page to read my latest poems

https://www.facebook.com/stolnikspoetry





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...