Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last time listening to my ipod | before I get the implant






I was listening to my iPod. It was a strange feeling knowing that this will be the last time that I'll hear naturally with my own ear, this year... and without a hearing aid before I get the implant. I increased the volume, it was already very loud, to its very maximum so that I could hear and I did hear it a bit. What a strange feeling. I'm going to write about this as I want to remember all this. I'm not sure if I will miss it but if I don't record it I will never know. Soon I will get wired. What a strange feeling. I'm not scared but just thoughtful. The day will come soon when I'll be excited and worried *lol*


I don't have much to share right now. I feel blocked to write some poems so I'll try to find a way to overcome this writer's block ... :) I feel a bit tired and I didn't sleep well last night. I need some inspiration. I tried to write something today but it just doesn't sound good and I have stopped before I actually started, no I stopped after the second paragraph :)


I only did a back up of my files and anything on that list I haven't managed to do :) There's time, maybe next week. Weekends are just so short and I don't feel like making a video right now and I'm about to sort out my poems but I just feel so tired and I'll soon stop that. I didn't sleep well last night. I need to be a bit more in the flow when I do this but I do feel good today. :) Just a bit tired. I want to be published before I turn 30 and I am sure it will happen, I already came this far and I'll show that it IS actually POSSIBLE!! wow, what a great thought, eh? :)))) I hope I'll write some more today, I'm not sure, I feel very tired right now.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...