Thursday, August 25, 2011

Table of Contents - Can You Hear My Poems

Welcome!


Today I'd to share with you my table of contents of my poetry book! I got my copy this month. There are various poems inside that all tell my story from beginning to the end; of my life as a hearing impaired, how I got my hearing loss, my cochlear implant surgery and the outcome of it all :) It's a nice debut and I really like it!


Take a look inside ↓




I will make a poetry video and read out one of my poems from my book but I'll wait with this a bit, I can't make up my mind which poem to take. Any suggestions?? Which one would you like to hear?


I would like to give Graeme Clark a copy of my book as a gift for him! I am sure he will enjoy this poems as they tell about the feelings, fear and hope! I contacted him and he is very interested to read it :) I look forward to hear his first impression of the poems.


I'll keep you posted when I sent him my book and when he gets it :)

If you would like to get a copy, you can obtain it here:
At the Lulu store

But also at The English Center Salzburg:
Here's the link

Thanks for reading!
Will write soon!


Your bionic PoetryGirl

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...