Sunday, March 7, 2010

I passed out | and slight headache afterwards

Can you believe? Last night I passed out ... I mean I had a blackout, can you believe?? Wow, it's scary when I think about it.

It happened all so fast that I still cannot believe it. I went to the toilet and then all of a sudden I just saw everything black although my eyes were open. I stood up and after a few seconds later my brother found me on the floor laying there. Gosh.... I only heard this 'bang' and was on the ground. I'm not sure how long I've been without consciousness but I guess it was a short time. Later I felt okay but my head was hurting me badly. I my right side of the head and instead of going to the doctor I went later to bed. I just had to rest my head. I couldn't immediately fall asleep. I sleep very bad that day. I mean I woke up at about 3.30 AM and couldn't sleep anymore. My head wasn't hurting me anymore but still.... I have no idea what caused the blackout, maybe it was my circulation or just my equilibrium sense or something else.
At present I'm doing okay, still my head hurts when I touch that spot where hit myself but otherwise I'm fine. I mean I do feel like I have slight headache but that's because of the fact that I fell. Tomorrow I'll go to my doctor to get that x-ray done which I need for the pre operation check ups for the cochlear implant so I'll tell him that I had a blackout.
I still have that rushing noise in my head and it's driving me crazy. Well I can live with it but it makes me mentally exhausted and I cannot do much because of that. I don't know what else to say. It was a really crazy day for me last night and I wish it will not repeat itself again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...