Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dark week ....






What shall I tell you?


I have a dark week or period in my life. I guess that shall pass by too. Every weekend I feel pretty upset. It's not the weather, it's none of it... For weeks I'm toying with the idea to burn my poetry, not all of them but some of it ... Why?


Because I wrote the poems, I am the creator and I can do it! It's plain simple!!! *sigh* I don't sound very happy do I?? No! 


I think that there is a lot more than this. So many things have accumulated from the past few months that it is just hard to let it go. 


I am aware that this post is now visible to the whole world, even to those people who know me or who work with me (yes they found my blog) Whether they read it I don't know but yeah they know about it :P. I do not care. Eventually you will find it out. So better here, now, ... welcome to my world! I don't know what else to say, I'll stop here because I already wrote a poem this morning. Two posts for today are enough... but you never know I might write some more later...


I will get back to you all soon,
Thank you for reading,

Your bionic PoetryGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have something to say about that post feel free to share it with me. I love to hear from my readers! Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...